WEB PROJECT MANAGER
Kodework is looking for a Web Project Manager who specializes in developing custom web programming that meet each client’s business requirements. The right candidate is a code master up for any challenge new entreprenuers can pitch. You must love building website & applications from the ground up and have the expertise and precision to see the project realized. You will work with and manage a great support team in design, programming front end and back end, and SEO.
Lead a small team of developers, which will include contributing to development and code review.
Work with executive staff and business users to define project scope and timelines
Collaborate with business intelligence and development team to build schedules around project development, testing, and release.
Formulate, track, and execute project plans with cross-functional teams
Assist executive staff in understanding the platform technical challenges and expectations
SKILLS NEEDED :
– 2+ years managing web projects
– 3+ years developing web applications
– BS/MS Computer Science, Info. Systems or equivalent exp.
– Solid knowledge of the web development life cycle
– Experience managing small development teams
– Excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
– Development expertise:
CSS: LESS, Bootstrap
HTML: Responsive Design, Accessibility
Back-end: Java, PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MySQL
CMS: WordPress , Magento
– Experience with and understanding of the IOS and Android Mobile
– Google Analytics Certified
Paid national holidays and vacation
Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
An excellent training program
Fast-paced working environment
Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information.