We are currently looking out for a full-time, on-site UI/UX web developer to join our international team of friendly nerds. You should be energetic, wildly talented, an upbeat individual with outstanding organisational skills and a strong desire to maintain our high standards of customer service.
Are you a PIXEL JEDI and CODER AT HEART?
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Current knowledge of user experience principles, graphic design standards, design trends, and techniques for web and mobile software products.
- The ability to translate verbal ideas and text requirements into concepts and designs that demonstrate the user experience.
- A very good understanding of data visualization and data representation.
- Expertise in HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3 as it applies across different browsers and screen resolutions.
- Expertise in working with Adobe Creative Suite or similar package.
- Excellent attention to detail, a keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of design best practices.
YOU HAVE WORKED WITH:
- User Interface Design
- Visual Design
- Screen Design
- Workflow Design
- Interaction Design
- User Experience Design
- Usage of multiple Usability Methods
- Development and production of drafts, mockups, pixel perfect screen designs, ClickDummys and prototypes
- Product Discovery
- Project management and project consulting based on usability UX aspects
- Mobile App Design
YOUR STACK INCLUDES:
- Node.js (beginner)
- Coffee Script
You will be working in a fast paced environment with European clients. You should speak English fluently and have good communication skills. You should work well alone as well as in a team. You should have the humility to take orders and the authority to give orders and, most of all, the patience and ability to learn from your mistakes.
If you are half of what we want or are sure you can get there in record time, we are very interested in you!
- Competitive salary
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact information.